This accessibility statement applies to the website sandbox.engineering, which is maintained by SenLab d.o.o.
SenLab endeavours to provide all users with access to the web portal in accordance with the Accessibility of Websites and Mobile Applications Act (Official Gazette of the Republic of Slovenia No. 30/18) and EU Directive 2016/2102 of the European Parliament and of the Council.
1. LEVEL OF COMPLIANCE
The website sandbox.engineering is partially compliant with the Accessibility of Websites and Mobile Applications Act.
2. ACCESSIBLE CONTENT
- Clear and consistent structure and navigation.
- Identifiable links on the site.
- Responsive design or adapting the layout of the content to the screen or device
- Flexible font size, type and spacing.
- Enables hyperlinking, heading, etc.
- Partial keyboard page management.
- We have opened a dedicated email box to help you access information [email protected].
3. INACCESSIBLE CONTENT
The accessibility of the website is regularly monitored, updated and upgraded. However, some of the content published does not meet all accessibility requirements as set out in the Accessibility of Websites and Mobile Applications Act. Some content does not meet the requirements on the grounds of disproportionate burden (Article 6 of the Accessibility of Websites and Mobile Applications Act), given that a new portal is under construction.
Examples of such content are:
- The image material does not contain an alternative description.
- Some multimedia content (e.g. missing subtitles for video content).
- Missing colour contrast adjustments.
4. PREPARATION OF AN ACCESSIBILITY STATEMENT
This statement was prepared on 14. 1. 2024 on the basis of a self-assessment.
5. FEEDBACK AND CONTACT INFORMATION
For information regarding accessibility and website content that is not published in an accessible form in accordance with the disproportionate burden assessment referred to in Article 6 of this Accessibility Act for websites and mobile applications, please contact [email protected].
We will respond to the notification or request within 8 days of receipt of the notification or request. If we are unable to provide an appropriate response within this timeframe, given the content requested, we will let you know when a response will be provided and the reasons for the delay in responding.
6. ENFORCEMENT PROCEDURE
If you become aware of any non-compliance with the provisions of the Accessibility of Websites and Mobile Applications Act, you may lodge a complaint with the Information Society Inspectors by post or by email to:
MINISTRSTVO ZA DIGITALNO PREOBRAZBO
Inšpektorat Republike Slovenije za informacijsko družbo
Davčna ulica 1
T: 01 555 58 48
E: [email protected]