WHO WE ARE
The company website address is https://senlab.io.
COLLECTION OF DATA
Our registration process requires only a valid e-mail address, unique user ID, and password. Any other information that you provide is at your discretion. Please note that your user name, e-mail address, or other submissions on this site may contain your real name or additional personally identifiable information and, as a result, may appear on this site. As with many websites, we may also automatically receive general information in our server log files, such as your IP address and cookie information. Information about how advertising may be served on this site (if at all) is below.
USE OF DATA
We may use Data to customise and improve your user experience on this site. We will make efforts to ensure that your Data will not be provided to third parties unless:
- we obtain your consent, such as when you choose to opt in or opt out of the sharing of Data;
- a service provided on our site requires the interaction with or is provided by a third party, by way of example, an Application Service Provider;
- under a legal process or law enforcement;
- we find that your use of this site violates our Policy, Terms of Service, other usage guidelines or as deemed reasonably necessary by us to protect our legal rights and/or property;
- this site is purchased by a third party whereby that third party will be able to use the Data in the same manner as we can, as outlined in this Policy. If you choose to use links that appear on our site to visit other websites, you are advised to read the privacy policies on those sites.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will set up several cookies to save your login information and screen display choices. Login cookies last two days, and screen options cookies last a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after one day.
We do not allow persons aged thirteen or younger to become members of this site. For more information, please contact our webmaster.
EDITING OR DELETING YOUR ACCOUNT INFORMATION
We allow you to edit the information in your user account information that you provided during registration by using your personal page configuration area. You may request deletion of your user account by contacting our webmaster.
Content or other data that you may have provided to us that is not contained within your user account, such as posts that may appear within our forums, may remain on our site at our discretion even though your user account is deleted. Please see our Terms and Conditions for more information.
We may make changes to this Policy from time to time. We will notify you of substantial changes to this Policy either by posting a prominent announcement on our site and/or by sending a message to the e-mail address you have provided to us that is contained within your user settings.
If you have any questions about this Policy or our website, please contact our webmaster.